Thursday, May 20, 2010

2 Weeks

2 weeks from today we will be en-route to Mobile, AL for the start of Freedom Tour 2010. We don't actually start riding our bikes until Friday June 4th but I am sure there will be a lot of stuff happening June 3rd to equal a physical day.

Last night Todd and I did 40 miles after work so that put me at 60 for the day. I am shooting for the same today but we have our Annual Church Meeting tonight at 7:00pm so I need to make sure I am there on time. It would be nice if I could sneak a shower in before as well so I see a 50 mile day.

Tomorrow I am going mountain biking at Sprague Brook. The trails should be dried out and the pavement is getting sort of old. I think I will have enough pavement ahead me in June! Time to play in the dirt!!!!

Have a great day and get out there and ride your bike!

1 comment:

KC (my 140 point 6 mile journey) said...

i'm a little jealous of the mountain bike ride. haven't been on mine in a few months...i miss it. sometimes a break from the road is just the thing to re-energize the body and soul. have fun!