Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Sabbath #2

Well we pushed to Owensboro, KY today because my bar end shifter is giving me trouble and they have a bike shop. It meant 90 miles today but it also means a very easy day on Friday.

This is from Grand Rivers, KY the other day. The marine on the lakes - stunning!

Todd on the ferry to Cave-in-Wind, IL

Cave-in-Wind, IL - pretty cool place if you ever get a chance to see it!

The thunderstorms blow in!!!


We stayed at Cave-in-Rock State Park, Illinois last night and saw an awesome storm blow through and sunrise this morning! We started off at 6:00am and caught the first ferry out of town!

The 90 miles started off somewhat hilly but it flattened out after 15 or so miles and was pretty boring from there on out. I don't think I have ridden that many flat miles in quite a while and it felt nice. There was a slight head wind but nothing too horrible.

Tomorrow is rest and relaxation but I am sure I will post something.

Have a great day and get out there and ride your bike!!!

No comments: