Friday, July 2, 2010

We Are Done

We were sitting at dinner on Wednesday night and I told Todd that if we made it to Dunkirk by our normal stop time 1 or 2 - I would have a hard time pushing into a hotel and not just finish riding out. That put the wheels in motion because he agreed.

Ahhhh Lake Erie and the makings of a great Lake Effect Snow Storm if it was 6 months later. It is so amazing seeing weather in action all day long!

I saw these and they reminded me of my walk to work when I drive so I decided to stop and take a photo for memory sake.

The Chatauqua Ridge and that is where the snow really flies. See how the clouds are forming. I want to go skiing or snowbiking but I have 6 months or so before that happens!

Wine County in Southern Western New York. This house has to see some amazing weather patterns.

I think it should say welcome home Bill and Todd.

Well time to do some chores. Oh 1 last thing here is a link to our interview on Channel 4 in Buffalo if you want to see Bill on TV - LOL!!!!

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/local/Pastors-ride-fights-slavery-in-Ukraine

Our church link also:

http://freedomtour.opwc.org/

1 comment:

MrDaveyGie said...

"His master replied, 'Well done, good and faithful servant!