Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sunrise

BIG BEAR LAKE, CA - JULY 2010

I just cannot get over this picture and many others of sunrise that I have taken over the years of riding my bike or hiking or camping at sunrise!

COLORADO - JANUARY 2010

I had to hike up Green Mountain early in the morning to get this photo from my old stomping grounds - that sun was spectacular!

SMOKEY MOUNTAIN NATIONAL PARK

I remember this morning and how cold it was. I would love to go back to this part of country and do a lot more exploring. Hopefully work has something in that area again soon because it is amazing there!

FULTON, AL - FREEDOM TOUR - JUNE 2010

This was one of the few sunrises we caught on the tour because we normally did not have to wake up that early.

There is nothing as spectacular as seeing a new sunrise in the morning. It is a chance to start over. It is a chance to reset your odometer to 0.0 and start renewed. We cannot scratch what was learned in the past but we can learn from what we want to scratch! Be strong!

In the words of G-Ted - Get out there and ride your bike! or Hike! or Run! or Swim

2 comments:

Patrick Mahoney said...

Glad you enjoyed your time at Big Bear. It's kinda my neighborhood, 2-2.5 hours away depending on traffic. Watched the stage finish of the Tour of California with my son there a few months ago...

MrDaveyGie said...

Good words my friend, a new day, we have every sunrise.