Friday, December 19, 2008

Snowshoeing and Snowbiking

Well it is here! We got about 8" of snow today and I was out snowshoeing (painfully I might add :) ) and then I had the bike out the last 2 days also. I feel like taking it out again but I don't think Jane will be too hip with that so I am going to take it easy and let the legs rest.

I wish I brought my camera home from work so that I could take some pictures and post them but I forgot! Maybe next week I can get some good pictures for this blog!

I am doing some maintenance on the bike right now. I want to keep it running smooth this winter even thought it is going to get salt and grime all over it. I think I will take it to the shower and give it a good once over!

You guys have a great weekend and enjoy this beautiful weather!

No comments: