Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sponsors

Well I think I should definitely mention the sponsors that I have lined up this year.



Brooks Inspire Daily Program - I love Brooks running shoes and gear and was very happy with them bringing me onboard this program. I tried to attend a weekend clinic they have in Washington, but there was too many interested people and I missed out in the lottery selection - Unlike my Mt. Washington Road Race :)

Twin Six: Some cool bike gear - Jerseys, T-Shirts, Hats, Socks, etc... This stuff is old school looking but very good quality. I would highly recommend if you love the 2 wheels then go check out their site. In the near future I will be listed on their site and you can read my bio that I put up there. I am psyched about that!

Always working for more sponsors so keep your eye out. If you have any suggestions besides the loony bin drop me a line :)

Have a great day!







No comments: